Welcome! It seems you might be on a quest to find an outstanding garden maintenance team to provide first-class care for your green space, and as luck would have it, you’ve found us!
Our team of garden maintenance specialists are committed to keeping your outdoor space both beautifully presented and healthy. With a reputation for garden care that is second-to-none (have you noticed our Google reviews?), we thought it might be worth sharing a photo gallery link at the bottom of this page so you can see for yourself the pride we take in caring for your green space.
Before you scroll that far, let’s talk:
- Pricing – If you require garden maintenance for a commercial property our first order of business will be to visit the site so that we can determine the scope of works needing to be carried out and establish how much time our team will require onsite to complete them. Subsequently, our team will provide you with a formal quote detailing a fixed price to cover the preferred number of visits per fortnight, month, or year.
Where you require garden maintenance for a residential property, we charge an hourly rate and welcome you to call our administration team on (07) 3278 0558 for details around our pricing structure.
- Availability – The garden maintenance industry is typically subject to appointment availability based on seasonal weather. For example, we see an upsurge in enquiry during warmer months when people spend more time outdoors and the hot weather causes gardens to grow more quickly.
Typically, by the time you lodge your enquiry you are most likely ready for us to attend your property and carry out a service. It’s important to be aware that while we are as ready as you are to make your green space picturesque again, our short-term availability may have been filled out by other people who have simply ‘beaten you to the punch’.
While you have our assurance that we will always book you in for our soonest available appointments, if your garden maintenance works are time-sensitive we recommend placing a quick phone call to our team around two weeks prior to your preferred appointment date to determine our next availability and reserve your spot.
- Services – A summarised list of all the different things we can do to bring out the best in your garden:
- Mowing and edging
- Lawn and garden fertilisation
- Tree, shrub and hedge trimming
- Topiary / plant shaping
- Weed, pest and disease management
- Turf restoration
- Blow cleaning
- Green waste removal
Agree that we’re the team for you? Call us today!